How to Get a Home Equity Loan Fast

4 Jul 2013
I have a swarm of clients who continually approach me and say things like...

"I need money quickly. Bills are due at the end of the month."

"Mortgage and credit card debt is too much."

"My back is against the wall."

"How can I get quick cash so I can make it out of this alive?"

I have the answer.

Actually I have a fool-proof way to end your money worries. Apply this method and your bank account will bet fatter in less than 2 weeks time (probably even sooner.)

"Cash In 12 Days
Or Less" Method!

What you do is look at your mortgage, and restructure it to pay off your debts.

It's easy with the right tools and strategy. Here's how I do it.

Step 1: Look at your current mortgage

Step 2: Find out exactly how much you owe

Step 3: Add up your debts

Step 4: Determine if you have enough equity

Step 5: Refinance your mortgage and pay off ALL the debts

When you're done, you're left with one lower monthly payment and no consumer debts. Total time to do this:

Under 12 Days!

And that's if things go as planned. If you have enough equity in your house, in some cases you can even get extra money in your hand.

After that, you just make one monthly payment. Then you continue paying your mortgage on time.

It's now possible with my lending contacts, which you now have access to. I guarantee you a few lenders will look at your deal. And I say a "few" just to be conservative. Really how many offers you get is based on the strength of your application.

Strategic Capital Network specializes in providing home equity loans for Ontario homeowners. If you would like to find out if you qualify please visitwww.loansforontariohomeowners.com to get a FREE pre-approval

Don't let your credit hold you back from qualifying for a loan. Let us show you how to use the equity in your home to get the money you need. When you use our lending sources, you will:

Secure funding fast - typically 2 to 3 weeks or less
Get the cash you need for ANY purpose
Get the best interest rates and terms
If you're interested in discussing your funding needs and options, we're happy to share our knowledge and experience. Our goal is to help you get the money you need.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar